Tuesday, May 26, 2009

examz!

"sigh.now that my damned series is over, time is on my side.:)that means . ...i'm more into orkutting, t20ing, movie watching and more" i thought.

:|but then . ..after the long goddamn series I'm almost like, like half-paralyzed coz the university examz are gonna start on june 2nd! yeah.june 2nd.damn!fcuk.what not! :|

now this is very painful. ..or rather annoying .ermm .. hmm mm . aargh!..i badly wanna post something, something gud here but then . ... u noe .. ..my half paralyzed mind is not letting me. :| a lotta thoughts(question papers.answer sheets.guitar.blog.star movies .. ..yeah . ..thats the present status of my mind!) seems to be revolving in my mind and i dont seem to have an answer for any of them!damn.

so in short . ..examz will start soon and so i'll post as soon as they get over.wish me gud luck!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL.. Question papers in ur mind.. thats great.. I never get question papers in my mind.. wish i did..

What I study never comes in the exam, and what I don't always makes an appearance for the maximum possible marks. It's just so frustrating!

Anyway all the best for ur exams... My exams end tomorrow with that nightmare called Digital Signal Processing. Just hoping I pass somehow.. A miracle.

Mobi
http://mytakeontheworld.blog.co.in/