Friday, May 15, 2009

bid-ding!

yey, I have bought my first ever lottery ticket for a princely sum of 10 bucks.the draw is due tomorrow and I hope to win at least some 5 lakh bucks!(now 1st prize is 10 lakhs i suppose!) thats too much,i dont want that;and so i hope i’ll get the 2nd one,5 lakhs!,ya i’m sure i’ll….!
iam planning to do a milllion things with that sum among which I intend to hire ghost writers to write this blog.now my quality of writing seems to be pathetic and unbearable(even to me) and changes must happen.so if anyone is interested, please start bidding and I will amply reward you with lakhs!

Tomorrow’s the D-Day. I will inform you as soon as I win.

8 comments:

Mubashir Ahmed said...

Hey how about me..? I’m willing to write.. !! How much u gonna pay? ;)

Mubashir Ahmed said...

i have experience as a freelancer too.. So please consider!

vipin said...

@ mubashir - aaaha!!
so ..willin 2 write 4 me?:D gud!

but then … ..P.S- i dint win the lottery … ..so my plan 2 take over the blogosphere has been temporarily withdrawn!:|

vipin said...

@mubashir - freelancer!?
so u work as a writer?:)(sell ur work?)

Mobi said...

Yeah.. I’m a writer.. Not really.. I’m a freelance writer.. Just a small step towards my dream..
I don’t exactly sell my work, cuz i write at http://indianblogger.com/, which is essentially a blog.. But ah well, If I can get money by doing something I love, then why not? It’s nice to know that my words are worth that much! Makes me proud, cuz i’m not so good at anything else. LOL
Of course my real works are on my own blog here http://mytakeontheworld.blog.co.in/ ! ;)

Sad u couldn’t win the d lottery.. :( I mean sad for me!

Mobi said...

Oh i’m d same as Mubashir Ahmed.. Just commented with my nickname.. Sorry

n i t i n said...

hehe…vverum dyesppu!!

Sid said...

guess wat..i just won a lottery...
and ill pay u 10 grands..if u r willing to stop tis..:P
jus jokin
nyc goin mate